Thank you for considering Temecula Hills Winery for your special event. Our 10 acre hilltop winery is unsurpassed in natural beauty. Our hilltop wedding facilities are quiet, elegant, and private. We can accommodate up to 125 people. This is a very special place for your very special day. We would like you to feel free to ask questions and call for an appointment to see our facility.
We offer the use of our outdoor grounds for up to 125 guests for a flat rate of $1,500.00. (This does not include tent, table, chairs etc.)
• Full use of outdoor areas
• Use of our 30X40 wedding tent
• 4-30”X72” banquet tables, 11-32”X60” round tables, 125 white chairs
• Set up of tables and chairs to your specifications
• Flatware, wine glasses, champagne glasses, water glasses
• Sound system for ceremony, including CD player, wireless mic, and handheld mic
• Licensed wine server/ security guard
• Rehearsal of one hour
• Final clean up including washing dishes
• Making and setting out of coffee (up to 100 cups)
For safety and clean-up purposes, throwing of anything except rice provided or fresh flower petals is NOT allowed. Alcohol is limited to wine and champagne. No beer or hard liquor is permitted on and part of the premises. Smoking is not permitted in any buildings. Any wine served must be a product of Temecula Hills Wine. Having wine is not required.
• Rental of facility for 8 hours total (first person arrival to last person departing)
• You choose your event time
• Saturdays or any other day
0-100 guests $2,500
*Tax not included in above price
The amount of time given includes all vendors (photographer, florist, caterer). If more time is needed before the wedding there is a $100/hour charge, this can be prorated, but needs to be arranged in advance. Overtime during the reception is $200/hour.
Windy Ridge requires a $600 non-refundable deposit to hold your date and time. This deposit will be applied toward your balance. All charges must be paid 14 days prior to wedding. A $400 wine and miscellaneous deposit is also required. If you plan on using our staff and linens, the wine and miscellaneous deposit is $600. The unused portion of the wine and miscellaneous deposit is refundable.
We allow you to bring in your own caterer (we do have our own gourmetcaterers we recommend) or you may do the food yourself. If you choose to do your own food we require that you hire our staff.
We also rent the facility for holiday parties and business meetings. Just call for a price quote.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
For appointments: Valerie 951-767-3450
Send deposits to: 47200 De Portola Rd, Temecula, Ca 92592
There are several services that we offer at an additional fee. We must be notified of which services will be needed at least 2 weeks prior to your event. Theses services may be paid for out of your wine and miscellaneous deposit or with your final payment.
• Wedding day staff $20 per hour per person
• Preparation and purchase of standard punch $6/gallon
• Change set-up after ceremony $20/hour/person
• Taking down rental items (tents, dance floors), doesn’t include return or items $15/hour
• Serving champagne or sparkling cider $1/ bottle corkage
• 3 chafing dishes (warming dishes) $10 each
• Linens available for those doing their own food – tablecloth-$5.00 each, napkins-$0.30 each
• Rehearsals are for one hour, if you go over this hour a charge of $50 per half hour will be billed
• $100 per hour for extra time before wedding
• $200 per hour for extra time during wedding/reception
FOR YOUR INFORMATION:
• RSVPs are extremely important if you are serving any kind of food, it also helps in finalizing the set-up of tables and chairs
• Maps are highly recommended to accompany your invitations, we are unable to answer calls giving directions during set-up and wedding
• Rehearsals are very important! Several rehearsals may be scheduled for the same evening. As a courtesy to the other parties, rehearsals must start on time. Everyone’s time is valuable, please be prompt. Rehearsals are scheduled on a first come, first served basis.
• Let the photographer know the time frame they have to work within
• The final appointment is a great time to pay your final payment
• Visits without an appointment are not allowed. Our gate will be closed and locked, please do not ask winery staff to let you in
• For bussing service, allow one hour before food is served to one hour after all guests have left. Average workers per guests are one for every 30-50 guests.
All the information is provided not to restrict but to help all events run smoothly and on time.